WideEye Video Monitoring Service (VMS) delivers an innovative approach to crime prevention, ensuring a fast police and security response to suspicious activity. The “after-the-fact” review of crimes rarely results in criminal convictions. With real-time monitoring provided by WideEye, however, security and or law enforcement officers can be dispatched to respond and stop crimes from occurring. Our 24/7/365 approach ensures a secure environment for your investment while minimizing the financial burden of safeguarding your valuable assets. WideEye integrates with most pre-existing camera/CCTV solutions and costs much less than a traditional security guard.
Step 4. Dispatch Police and/or Security to Suspicious Activity
- Police and/or security resources are deployed to the specific target area.
- Responding personnel are provided real-time descriptions for suspects via video recordings, text, email and phone.
Step 5. Police and Security Makes Contact with Suspect
- Responding police and/or security personnel find suspect(s) and follow protocol.
- Real-time video images are provided to ensure an accurate suspect arrest or release.
Step 6. Executive Report is Generated and/or Customer is Contacted for Brief
- Executive summary email is created to provide video monitoring highlights of the event.
- Video playback requests are available to review additional footage.
- Customized desktop and mobile device camera integration will allow for seamless integration.
- Toll-free number to speak with real-time virtual monitoring officers actually monitoring your cameras.